Yesterday I posted some photo’s from the Pol’s Potten catalogue. One of the owners of this Dutch design label has a house in Dakar, Senegal. The house is decorated with an eclectic combination of modern accessories from Pol’s Potten and traditional African art. I especially love the paintings on the green wall in the image above.
The house is decorated with an eclectic combination of modern accessories from Pol’s Potten and traditional African art.
(images from Hotze Eisma)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN