Pol’s Potten is a Dutch home accessories label based in Amsterdam. Their inventive and eccentric collection contains products which are made from durable and sustainable materials. Above and below you can see some of the images from their catalogue which was shot in Africa.
Part of the Pol’s Potten collection is available at Le Souk. For example lamp Flowers (image at the right of first row), hand-carved stool Devils Eye (image at the right of second row), coat rack Deer Park (image at the left of last row) and the teapot and cups in the photo below.
(images by Hotze Eisma)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION