Pol’s Potten is a Dutch home accessories label based in Amsterdam. Their inventive and eccentric collection contains products which are made from durable and sustainable materials. Above and below you can see some of the images from their catalogue which was shot in Africa.
Part of the Pol’s Potten collection is available at Le Souk. For example lamp Flowers (image at the right of first row), hand-carved stool Devils Eye (image at the right of second row), coat rack Deer Park (image at the left of last row) and the teapot and cups in the photo below.
(images by Hotze Eisma)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL