Pol’s Potten is a Dutch home accessories label based in Amsterdam. Their inventive and eccentric collection contains products which are made from durable and sustainable materials. Above and below you can see some of the images from their catalogue which was shot in Africa.
Part of the Pol’s Potten collection is available at Le Souk. For example lamp Flowers (image at the right of first row), hand-carved stool Devils Eye (image at the right of second row), coat rack Deer Park (image at the left of last row) and the teapot and cups in the photo below.
(images by Hotze Eisma)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TANIS: A BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERIOR SHOP ON IBIZA
- DIY GARDEN PROJECTS
- A MID CENTURY MODERN HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SCENES FROM ITALY
- A NATURAL STYLE SUMMER HOME ON IBIZA
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- THE HOUSE WITH THE PINK CHAIRS