I love the natural tones that have been used in this Danish home (images are from Bo Bedre magazine, via emmas designblogg & spagat blog).
The owners have mixed vintage furniture with modern pieces. Below you can find some of the items that have been used for the interior design of this gorgeous house.
Clockwise, starting at the left: Santa & Cole’s Tripode table lamp, black Twiggy floor lamp by Marc Sadler for Foscarini, hand-carved wooden stool/table with square legs, Holmegaard vase designed by Maria Kariis, Shell Chair designed by Hans J. Wegner.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY