I love the natural tones that have been used in this Danish home (images are from Bo Bedre magazine, via emmas designblogg & spagat blog).
The owners have mixed vintage furniture with modern pieces. Below you can find some of the items that have been used for the interior design of this gorgeous house.
Clockwise, starting at the left: Santa & Cole’s Tripode table lamp, black Twiggy floor lamp by Marc Sadler for Foscarini, hand-carved wooden stool/table with square legs, Holmegaard vase designed by Maria Kariis, Shell Chair designed by Hans J. Wegner.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS
- A FRENCH INSPIRED COUNTRY HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA