I love the natural tones that have been used in this Danish home (images are from Bo Bedre magazine, via emmas designblogg & spagat blog).
The owners have mixed vintage furniture with modern pieces. Below you can find some of the items that have been used for the interior design of this gorgeous house.
Clockwise, starting at the left: Santa & Cole’s Tripode table lamp, black Twiggy floor lamp by Marc Sadler for Foscarini, hand-carved wooden stool/table with square legs, Holmegaard vase designed by Maria Kariis, Shell Chair designed by Hans J. Wegner.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT