This post is the last in the series about bedrooms. My favorite bedroom in this post is the one in the image above. It looks very cosy and inviting! But for our new house we will probably go for this look.
The serene bedroom in the photo above is located in a former factory.
The all-white bedroom (image above) has a large cupboard with a build-in clock.
The walls of the bedroom in the image below are painted gold using a frottage technique, where paint is rubbed on layer by layer, giving the effect of an antique finish. The headboard was made by Revival Upholstery in London.
(images from Marie Claire Maison and Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY