This post is the last in the series about bedrooms. My favorite bedroom in this post is the one in the image above. It looks very cosy and inviting! But for our new house we will probably go for this look.
The serene bedroom in the photo above is located in a former factory.
The all-white bedroom (image above) has a large cupboard with a build-in clock.
The walls of the bedroom in the image below are painted gold using a frottage technique, where paint is rubbed on layer by layer, giving the effect of an antique finish. The headboard was made by Revival Upholstery in London.
(images from Marie Claire Maison and Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL