This post is the last in the series about bedrooms. My favorite bedroom in this post is the one in the image above. It looks very cosy and inviting! But for our new house we will probably go for this look.
The serene bedroom in the photo above is located in a former factory.
The all-white bedroom (image above) has a large cupboard with a build-in clock.
The walls of the bedroom in the image below are painted gold using a frottage technique, where paint is rubbed on layer by layer, giving the effect of an antique finish. The headboard was made by Revival Upholstery in London.
(images from Marie Claire Maison and Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS