This post is the last in the series about bedrooms. My favorite bedroom in this post is the one in the image above. It looks very cosy and inviting! But for our new house we will probably go for this look.
The serene bedroom in the photo above is located in a former factory.
The all-white bedroom (image above) has a large cupboard with a build-in clock.
The walls of the bedroom in the image below are painted gold using a frottage technique, where paint is rubbed on layer by layer, giving the effect of an antique finish. The headboard was made by Revival Upholstery in London.
(images from Marie Claire Maison and Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY