I recenlty received an email from Alex telling me about their hand-drawn wallpaper designs. Handmade Wallpaper is a Canad based company that is inspired by classical printmaking techniques such as woodcutting and lithography.
Simplicity in color and fine contrasted parallel lines and high level of detail are their primary goals. Their main inspirations are the printmaker M.C. Escher, as well as Islamic patterns and the underlying science on how elements are ordered on a microscopic level. You can see their entire collection here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI