I recenlty received an email from Alex telling me about their hand-drawn wallpaper designs. Handmade Wallpaper is a Canad based company that is inspired by classical printmaking techniques such as woodcutting and lithography.
Simplicity in color and fine contrasted parallel lines and high level of detail are their primary goals. Their main inspirations are the printmaker M.C. Escher, as well as Islamic patterns and the underlying science on how elements are ordered on a microscopic level. You can see their entire collection here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- A SUMMER HOME WITH VIEWS ON LAKE GARDA, ITALY
- PRETTY SUMMER COLOURS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VACATION IN A TRADITIONAL TRULLI IN ITALY
- A PERFECT SUMMER HOME (FOR RENT) ON FORMENTERA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A BOHO CHIC ECO RETREAT IN ANDALUCIA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- A LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN IN A PACIFIC PALISADES HOME