I recenlty received an email from Alex telling me about their hand-drawn wallpaper designs. Handmade Wallpaper is a Canad based company that is inspired by classical printmaking techniques such as woodcutting and lithography.
Simplicity in color and fine contrasted parallel lines and high level of detail are their primary goals. Their main inspirations are the printmaker M.C. Escher, as well as Islamic patterns and the underlying science on how elements are ordered on a microscopic level. You can see their entire collection here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA