Leaves of various shades of green cover the exterior and the interior walls of Sabz. This interior design boutique in Paris has moved to its new space early this Spring.
French design label 5.5 designers is resposible for the design of this new atypical space between indoor and outdoor.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP
- LIVING THE SPANISH DREAM