I am happy that Volksfaden is a new sponsor of the style files! Having sponsors enables me to spend more time on the style files, and less time at my normal day job (which is a good thing!). Volksfaden has a gorgeous collection of fabrics that are imported from the US or Japan. The shop is based in Germany but they ship world-wide.
Shop owner Linda Gaylord is committed to offering an exquisite range of exciting and innovative quilting fabrics. Linda: ” Quality will never be an issue and I only sell fabric I love to work with myself. Above you can see a sample of the beautiful fabrics that are available from Volksfaden.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- THE HOUSE WITH THE PINK CHAIRS
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER HOME
- A RENOVATED FINCA ON THE ISLAND OF MALLORCA
- A BRIGHT AND LIGHT NORWEGIAN HOME
- HAPPY SUMMER: I’M OFF TO THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- DIY: SUMMER FRUIT GARLAND
- WISE WORDS TO LIVE BY