I am happy that Volksfaden is a new sponsor of the style files! Having sponsors enables me to spend more time on the style files, and less time at my normal day job (which is a good thing!). Volksfaden has a gorgeous collection of fabrics that are imported from the US or Japan. The shop is based in Germany but they ship world-wide.
Shop owner Linda Gaylord is committed to offering an exquisite range of exciting and innovative quilting fabrics. Linda: ” Quality will never be an issue and I only sell fabric I love to work with myself. Above you can see a sample of the beautiful fabrics that are available from Volksfaden.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN
- A STYLISH HOLIDAY HOME ON THE AMALFI COAST
- THE EVERLANE DENIM COLLECTION
- SCANDINAVIAN TABLEWARE (NOW ON SALE!)
- PORCELAIN & GLASS VASES FOR A SINGLE FLOWER OR BRANCH
- SOUND ABSORBING CABINETS BY NORM FOR ZILENZIO
- HOME DECOR SHOPPING
- GLOBAL CHIC HOME ACCESSORIES MADE BY ARTISANS
- A RENOVATED OLD HOME IN A GREEK HILLSIDE VILLAGE