I am happy that Volksfaden is a new sponsor of the style files! Having sponsors enables me to spend more time on the style files, and less time at my normal day job (which is a good thing!). Volksfaden has a gorgeous collection of fabrics that are imported from the US or Japan. The shop is based in Germany but they ship world-wide.
Shop owner Linda Gaylord is committed to offering an exquisite range of exciting and innovative quilting fabrics. Linda: ” Quality will never be an issue and I only sell fabric I love to work with myself. Above you can see a sample of the beautiful fabrics that are available from Volksfaden.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY