I am happy that Volksfaden is a new sponsor of the style files! Having sponsors enables me to spend more time on the style files, and less time at my normal day job (which is a good thing!). Volksfaden has a gorgeous collection of fabrics that are imported from the US or Japan. The shop is based in Germany but they ship world-wide.
Shop owner Linda Gaylord is committed to offering an exquisite range of exciting and innovative quilting fabrics. Linda: ” Quality will never be an issue and I only sell fabric I love to work with myself. Above you can see a sample of the beautiful fabrics that are available from Volksfaden.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CHARMING 1920′S COTTAGE IN CALIFORNIA
- GORGEOUS THROWS, PILLOWS, POUFS & DRESSERS
- DANISH DESIGNER TINE K’S HOME ON MALLORCA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FINCA STYLE HOLIDAY HOME ON IBIZA
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS & UNIQUE HOMEWARE ITEMS
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A BOHO CHIC VIBE
- HAPPY SHOPPING: VINTAGE RUG SALE
- TOM DIXON BRASS PENDANT LIGHTS IN A DANISH HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FRANCE
- A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED CALANDER POSTER