I am happy that Volksfaden is a new sponsor of the style files! Having sponsors enables me to spend more time on the style files, and less time at my normal day job (which is a good thing!). Volksfaden has a gorgeous collection of fabrics that are imported from the US or Japan. The shop is based in Germany but they ship world-wide.
Shop owner Linda Gaylord is committed to offering an exquisite range of exciting and innovative quilting fabrics. Linda: ” Quality will never be an issue and I only sell fabric I love to work with myself. Above you can see a sample of the beautiful fabrics that are available from Volksfaden.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL