I have posted before about Moroccan retreat Castles in the Sand but I recently found some more images of this gorgeous hotel that I would like to share with you.
The images and story was published in magazine Casa da Abitare. The photographer of these beautiful shots is Gaelle le Boulicaut. Gaelle works for all major magazines such as Elle Decor, Living Etc and Harper’s Bazaar. Her photographs are characterized by the use of natural light combined with a touch of studio lighting which gives rise to a calm casualness in all her subjects.
Castles in the Sand consists of villas Dar Beida and Dar Emma, which are available for rent. The retreat is located in a dusty coastal town called Essaouira in Morocco.
(images by Gaelle le Boulicaut)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BOHEMIAN OUTDOOR AREA IN MANHATTAN
- RENT A CAVE HOME IN ANDALUCIA, SPAIN
- A SERENE HOME IN A NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES