I have posted before about Moroccan retreat Castles in the Sand but I recently found some more images of this gorgeous hotel that I would like to share with you.
The images and story was published in magazine Casa da Abitare. The photographer of these beautiful shots is Gaelle le Boulicaut. Gaelle works for all major magazines such as Elle Decor, Living Etc and Harper’s Bazaar. Her photographs are characterized by the use of natural light combined with a touch of studio lighting which gives rise to a calm casualness in all her subjects.
Castles in the Sand consists of villas Dar Beida and Dar Emma, which are available for rent. The retreat is located in a dusty coastal town called Essaouira in Morocco.
(images by Gaelle le Boulicaut)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SUPER END OF SUMMER SALE – UP TO 70% DISCOUNT
- SHADES OF SUMMER: SPLASHES OF RED
- SHADES OF SUMMER: LIGHT BLUE