Earlier this week I posted about Casa Lila, a beautiful riad in Morocco decorated in purple. If you love the colour purple then you are in luck this season as purple and lavender shades are everywhere to be seen.
If you are brave enough you can paint an entire wall purple like in the images above.
But if you prefer a more subtle effect you can choose to use accessories such as pillows or wall hangings in a purple shade.
(first three images are from Domino Mag, last image is from Trine Thorsen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC WARE BY COLLEEN HENNESSEY
- SAMSUNG SERIF TV BY BOUROULLEC: WHERE TECHNOLOGY MEETS DESIGN
- A FOOD BLOGGER’S HOME IN THE SOUTH OF SWEDEN
- UNIQUE & HAND MADE KIDS TOYS & ACCESSORIES
- A SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A TOUCH OF AUTUMN
- A COSY SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH AN AUTUMN VIBE
- A BEAUTIFUL KIDS ROOM DECORATED IN SOFT COLORS
- PRETTY PACKAGING: NATURAL PLANT BASED SOAP BY KEATS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE SUMMER COTTAGE IN CANADA
- COLLABORATION BOBO CHOSES AND LE BON MARCHE