Earlier this week I posted about Casa Lila, a beautiful riad in Morocco decorated in purple. If you love the colour purple then you are in luck this season as purple and lavender shades are everywhere to be seen.
If you are brave enough you can paint an entire wall purple like in the images above.
But if you prefer a more subtle effect you can choose to use accessories such as pillows or wall hangings in a purple shade.
(first three images are from Domino Mag, last image is from Trine Thorsen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH MODERN HOME IN SAN FRANSISCO
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)