Earlier this week I posted about Casa Lila, a beautiful riad in Morocco decorated in purple. If you love the colour purple then you are in luck this season as purple and lavender shades are everywhere to be seen.
If you are brave enough you can paint an entire wall purple like in the images above.
But if you prefer a more subtle effect you can choose to use accessories such as pillows or wall hangings in a purple shade.
(first three images are from Domino Mag, last image is from Trine Thorsen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
- DIY PROJECT: FREE PRINTABLE DAILY REMINDERS
- NEW IITTALA COLLECTION