Earlier this week I posted about Casa Lila, a beautiful riad in Morocco decorated in purple. If you love the colour purple then you are in luck this season as purple and lavender shades are everywhere to be seen.
If you are brave enough you can paint an entire wall purple like in the images above.
But if you prefer a more subtle effect you can choose to use accessories such as pillows or wall hangings in a purple shade.
(first three images are from Domino Mag, last image is from Trine Thorsen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT
- CAROLINE MURPHY IN A BEAUTIFUL WOOLEN SWEATER
- ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS