Have you checked out The Selby yet? This website launched by photographer Todd Selby is very popular. Todd takes gorgeous photos of artists, designers and creative personalities in their homes and studios and then posts them on his website.
The website documents hip interiors from regular people and allows you to take a look into other (creative) people’s houses. It is a mix of fashion, interior and art.
The images above and below are from Krysten Ritter’s apartment.
(images from the selby)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA
- A PEEK INTO THE EVERLANE STUDIO
- INTERIOR TREND: BEAUTIFUL BOTANICS