Have you checked out The Selby yet? This website launched by photographer Todd Selby is very popular. Todd takes gorgeous photos of artists, designers and creative personalities in their homes and studios and then posts them on his website.
The website documents hip interiors from regular people and allows you to take a look into other (creative) people’s houses. It is a mix of fashion, interior and art.
The images above and below are from Krysten Ritter’s apartment.
(images from the selby)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INDUSTRICAL CHIC HOME IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES