The images from yesterday’s post about Casa Lila are from the portfolio of Trine Thorsen. This Norwegian born photographer started her working career in service management, human resource management and the hotel- and travel industry. At the age of 29, Trine decided to leave her job and fullfill her dream of becoming a fulltime photographer.
Not a bad decision as her portfolio is truly gorgeous! Trine’s work has been published in Norwegian and international interior, fashion and lifestyle magazines. She has also contributed in several books. Above and below you can find a sample of her work. Isn’t that a gorgeous house by the way?!
(images by Trine Thorson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME