The images from yesterday’s post about Casa Lila are from the portfolio of Trine Thorsen. This Norwegian born photographer started her working career in service management, human resource management and the hotel- and travel industry. At the age of 29, Trine decided to leave her job and fullfill her dream of becoming a fulltime photographer.
Not a bad decision as her portfolio is truly gorgeous! Trine’s work has been published in Norwegian and international interior, fashion and lifestyle magazines. She has also contributed in several books. Above and below you can find a sample of her work. Isn’t that a gorgeous house by the way?!
(images by Trine Thorson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE