The images from yesterday’s post about Casa Lila are from the portfolio of Trine Thorsen. This Norwegian born photographer started her working career in service management, human resource management and the hotel- and travel industry. At the age of 29, Trine decided to leave her job and fullfill her dream of becoming a fulltime photographer.
Not a bad decision as her portfolio is truly gorgeous! Trine’s work has been published in Norwegian and international interior, fashion and lifestyle magazines. She has also contributed in several books. Above and below you can find a sample of her work. Isn’t that a gorgeous house by the way?!
(images by Trine Thorson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON