The images from yesterday’s post about Casa Lila are from the portfolio of Trine Thorsen. This Norwegian born photographer started her working career in service management, human resource management and the hotel- and travel industry. At the age of 29, Trine decided to leave her job and fullfill her dream of becoming a fulltime photographer.
Not a bad decision as her portfolio is truly gorgeous! Trine’s work has been published in Norwegian and international interior, fashion and lifestyle magazines. She has also contributed in several books. Above and below you can find a sample of her work. Isn’t that a gorgeous house by the way?!
(images by Trine Thorson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAND MADE CERAMICS BY LIQUORICE MOON STUDIO
- A STUNNING COASTAL HOME IN SOUTH CAROLINA, USA
- A STYLISH & VERSATILE SHELVING SYSTEM
- AN IDYLLIC HOME IN THE SWEDISH COUNTRY SIDE
- A COLORFUL & FUN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- A DESIGNER’S DREAM HOME IN JAVEA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL ONLINE SHOP FOR SALE
- NORDIC MINIMALISM MIXED WITH MALLORCAN ACCENTS
- A SMALL BUT STYLISH AIRSTREAM MOBILE HOME
- PRETTY PASTEL COLORS INSPIRED BY SPRING