Maria is a new Dutch magazine which is out on the shelves now. I have seen the launch campaign but did not know that my friend, and talented stylist, Pia Bijkerk was involved in one of the stories.
These gorgeous photos are styled by Pia and photographed by Jeroen Van Der Spek. The story is produced by Dutch food stylist & restaurateur Yvette Van Boven. Yvette also runs a breakfast & lunch restaurant in Amsterdam called Aan de Amstel. Well done guys, the story looks gorgeous! If I wasn’t still ill I would have run to the bookstore to get this magazine.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ALL WHITE HOME IN NORWAY
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE