Maria is a new Dutch magazine which is out on the shelves now. I have seen the launch campaign but did not know that my friend, and talented stylist, Pia Bijkerk was involved in one of the stories.
These gorgeous photos are styled by Pia and photographed by Jeroen Van Der Spek. The story is produced by Dutch food stylist & restaurateur Yvette Van Boven. Yvette also runs a breakfast & lunch restaurant in Amsterdam called Aan de Amstel. Well done guys, the story looks gorgeous! If I wasn’t still ill I would have run to the bookstore to get this magazine.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA