Another lovely and talented lady I met last Friday at the Meet & Greet organised by Holly is Riley. Riley is a fashion designer from the US who recently moved to Amsterdam. You should check out her gorgeous fashion label jackson, johnston & roe. The label has been set up by childhood friends Sara Moffat, Teo Griscom, and Riley Salyards (jackson, johnston and roe are their mother’s maiden names). I love their clothing as all items are timeless and very well made. It reminds me a bit of French label APC. Above you can see some of my favorite pieces. Click here to find out to find out where jackson, johnston & roe is being sold. There are no retailers in Europe yet but please contact them if you are interested in their clothing so they know where there is a demand for their label.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES