Another lovely and talented lady I met last Friday at the Meet & Greet organised by Holly is Riley. Riley is a fashion designer from the US who recently moved to Amsterdam. You should check out her gorgeous fashion label jackson, johnston & roe. The label has been set up by childhood friends Sara Moffat, Teo Griscom, and Riley Salyards (jackson, johnston and roe are their mother’s maiden names). I love their clothing as all items are timeless and very well made. It reminds me a bit of French label APC. Above you can see some of my favorite pieces. Click here to find out to find out where jackson, johnston & roe is being sold. There are no retailers in Europe yet but please contact them if you are interested in their clothing so they know where there is a demand for their label.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM