Another lovely and talented lady I met last Friday at the Meet & Greet organised by Holly is Riley. Riley is a fashion designer from the US who recently moved to Amsterdam. You should check out her gorgeous fashion label jackson, johnston & roe. The label has been set up by childhood friends Sara Moffat, Teo Griscom, and Riley Salyards (jackson, johnston and roe are their mother’s maiden names). I love their clothing as all items are timeless and very well made. It reminds me a bit of French label APC. Above you can see some of my favorite pieces. Click here to find out to find out where jackson, johnston & roe is being sold. There are no retailers in Europe yet but please contact them if you are interested in their clothing so they know where there is a demand for their label.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST