Another lovely and talented lady I met last Friday at the Meet & Greet organised by Holly is Riley. Riley is a fashion designer from the US who recently moved to Amsterdam. You should check out her gorgeous fashion label jackson, johnston & roe. The label has been set up by childhood friends Sara Moffat, Teo Griscom, and Riley Salyards (jackson, johnston and roe are their mother’s maiden names). I love their clothing as all items are timeless and very well made. It reminds me a bit of French label APC. Above you can see some of my favorite pieces. Click here to find out to find out where jackson, johnston & roe is being sold. There are no retailers in Europe yet but please contact them if you are interested in their clothing so they know where there is a demand for their label.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA