I am still in bed with a high fever but I am feeling slightly better. So hopefully I can write a post or two today. I received great response on the post about chalkboard walls, I am glad that you all enjoyed this post! Today I want to share some ideas about using chalkboard paint in kids rooms.
Chalkboards are ideal for children’s rooms as kids love it. You don’t necessary have to use a wall (image above) for a blackboard, you can also apply chalkboard paint on furniture like on this wooden bench in the top image. I love it! A door is also a great object to turn into a chalkboard (image below).
(first two images are from Living Etc, last image is from Skonahem via ?)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING COASTAL HOME IN SOUTH CAROLINA, USA
- A STYLISH & VERSATILE SHELVING SYSTEM
- AN IDYLLIC HOME IN THE SWEDISH COUNTRY SIDE
- A COLORFUL & FUN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- A DESIGNER’S DREAM HOME IN JAVEA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL ONLINE SHOP FOR SALE
- NORDIC MINIMALISM MIXED WITH MALLORCAN ACCENTS
- A SMALL BUT STYLISH AIRSTREAM MOBILE HOME
- PRETTY PASTEL COLORS INSPIRED BY SPRING
- THE BEST DAYBEDS