I am still in bed with a high fever but I am feeling slightly better. So hopefully I can write a post or two today. I received great response on the post about chalkboard walls, I am glad that you all enjoyed this post! Today I want to share some ideas about using chalkboard paint in kids rooms.
Chalkboards are ideal for children’s rooms as kids love it. You don’t necessary have to use a wall (image above) for a blackboard, you can also apply chalkboard paint on furniture like on this wooden bench in the top image. I love it! A door is also a great object to turn into a chalkboard (image below).
(first two images are from Living Etc, last image is from Skonahem via ?)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FREE PRINTABLE 2018 CALENDAR
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL