I am still in bed with a high fever but I am feeling slightly better. So hopefully I can write a post or two today. I received great response on the post about chalkboard walls, I am glad that you all enjoyed this post! Today I want to share some ideas about using chalkboard paint in kids rooms.
Chalkboards are ideal for children’s rooms as kids love it. You don’t necessary have to use a wall (image above) for a blackboard, you can also apply chalkboard paint on furniture like on this wooden bench in the top image. I love it! A door is also a great object to turn into a chalkboard (image below).
(first two images are from Living Etc, last image is from Skonahem via ?)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK
- A SWEDISH FAMILY HOME IN THE COUNTRY SIDE
- A BEAUTIFUL BOAT HOUSE NEAR A LAKE IN NORWAY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: PERFECT SUMMER FOOD
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA CALDERY SUITES ON SANTORINI