I am still in bed with a high fever but I am feeling slightly better. So hopefully I can write a post or two today. I received great response on the post about chalkboard walls, I am glad that you all enjoyed this post! Today I want to share some ideas about using chalkboard paint in kids rooms.
Chalkboards are ideal for children’s rooms as kids love it. You don’t necessary have to use a wall (image above) for a blackboard, you can also apply chalkboard paint on furniture like on this wooden bench in the top image. I love it! A door is also a great object to turn into a chalkboard (image below).
(first two images are from Living Etc, last image is from Skonahem via ?)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA