I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! I have been in bed the last few days with a severe cold. Somehow (with lots of asperine) I managed to make it to the bloggers meet up in Amsterdam Friday night. Although I wasn’t feeling too good, and it was probably not a sensible thing to do, I am very glad I went. It was good to meet up with Holly, Emma and Pia again and to meet all the other talented, creative people that came to Amsterdam. Over 20 people were there, coming from The Netherlands, US, Germany and Sweden. What a lovely group of people! Thank you all for a great evening, it was nice to meet you! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to talk to everybody there but perhaps we can organise another meeting in the near future? One of the ladies I met is Jane Schouten.
Jane has a gorgeous website All the Luck in the World (love that name!) where she sells vintage and handmade & re-styled items. You can see that every item is chosen with a lot of love and care.
I have my eye on that white chair (image above)! It will look so good in my new home….
You can see that this talented lady is a graphic designer: her website and illustrations are simply gorgeous. Visit All the Luck in the World for more information and see all other beautiful items that are for sale. By the way, aren’t those vintage heart chairs (image above) too cute?!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A COASTAL RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME