It is a wet and grey day here in The Netherlands but today’s post will take you to blue skies and turquoise water! Santorini is my favorite of all the Greek Islands. Located on this gorgeous island is Hotel Mystique. This resort is situated on Oia’s famous cliffs and has dazzling views of clear blue equatorial waters, the volcano, and the Aegean Caldera.
The 18 suites and villas, spread across more than 2,000 square meter, are contemporary but decorated with respect towards the traditional design. All accommodations are lovingly handcrafted from wood, local stone, and glass with enticing patterns carved into the walls.
Click here for more information about Mystique.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN