It is a wet and grey day here in The Netherlands but today’s post will take you to blue skies and turquoise water! Santorini is my favorite of all the Greek Islands. Located on this gorgeous island is Hotel Mystique. This resort is situated on Oia’s famous cliffs and has dazzling views of clear blue equatorial waters, the volcano, and the Aegean Caldera.
The 18 suites and villas, spread across more than 2,000 square meter, are contemporary but decorated with respect towards the traditional design. All accommodations are lovingly handcrafted from wood, local stone, and glass with enticing patterns carved into the walls.
Click here for more information about Mystique.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- A SUMMER HOME WITH VIEWS ON LAKE GARDA, ITALY
- PRETTY SUMMER COLOURS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VACATION IN A TRADITIONAL TRULLI IN ITALY
- A PERFECT SUMMER HOME (FOR RENT) ON FORMENTERA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A BOHO CHIC ECO RETREAT IN ANDALUCIA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- A LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA, SPAIN