It is a wet and grey day here in The Netherlands but today’s post will take you to blue skies and turquoise water! Santorini is my favorite of all the Greek Islands. Located on this gorgeous island is Hotel Mystique. This resort is situated on Oia’s famous cliffs and has dazzling views of clear blue equatorial waters, the volcano, and the Aegean Caldera.
The 18 suites and villas, spread across more than 2,000 square meter, are contemporary but decorated with respect towards the traditional design. All accommodations are lovingly handcrafted from wood, local stone, and glass with enticing patterns carved into the walls.
Click here for more information about Mystique.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY