As I’m still in need for kitchen inspiration today another post about kitchens and dining areas. The focus today is on white kitchens and dining rooms. In the mainly white dining area in the image above black accents such as the lamp from Moooi create focus and definition.
The kitchen in the image above is more a family room than just a kitchen. The kitchen units are from Ikea, the chairs are from Dwell, and a similar table can be found at Habitat
I love an open kitchen-diner as in this image. The brick alcove gives character to the modern space.
I want to have a large kitchen island as the one in the image above that also doubles as a breakfast bar.
A pearlescent wallpaper gives glamour to this open-plan dining room (image above). Textures such as lacquer, glass and fabrics with elegant detailing creates a feel of sophistication.
(images from Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME
- A TOUCH OF SOFT PINK
- A BEACH HOUSE IN SOUTH AFRICA