As I’m still in need for kitchen inspiration today another post about kitchens and dining areas. The focus today is on white kitchens and dining rooms. In the mainly white dining area in the image above black accents such as the lamp from Moooi create focus and definition.
The kitchen in the image above is more a family room than just a kitchen. The kitchen units are from Ikea, the chairs are from Dwell, and a similar table can be found at Habitat
I love an open kitchen-diner as in this image. The brick alcove gives character to the modern space.
I want to have a large kitchen island as the one in the image above that also doubles as a breakfast bar.
A pearlescent wallpaper gives glamour to this open-plan dining room (image above). Textures such as lacquer, glass and fabrics with elegant detailing creates a feel of sophistication.
(images from Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN