As I’m still in need for kitchen inspiration today another post about kitchens and dining areas. The focus today is on white kitchens and dining rooms. In the mainly white dining area in the image above black accents such as the lamp from Moooi create focus and definition.
The kitchen in the image above is more a family room than just a kitchen. The kitchen units are from Ikea, the chairs are from Dwell, and a similar table can be found at Habitat
I love an open kitchen-diner as in this image. The brick alcove gives character to the modern space.
I want to have a large kitchen island as the one in the image above that also doubles as a breakfast bar.
A pearlescent wallpaper gives glamour to this open-plan dining room (image above). Textures such as lacquer, glass and fabrics with elegant detailing creates a feel of sophistication.
(images from Living Etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: GET 25% OFF FROM MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 40% OFF AT J.CREW
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: FORMAKAMI PENDANT BY &TRADITION
- PLANNING OUR CANADA TRIP: ANY ADVICE?
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND