Holly from decor8 has organised a bloggers and readers meet & greet in Amsterdam this Friday (5th September). I will be there as well and you are very welcome to join us at De Kroon on Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam at 20:00 (8 PM). We will be having drinks and perhaps something to eat while we all get to know each other. More information about De Kroon can be found here. Little cards will be on our tables that say “decor8 meet & greet” so you will know who and where we are. Let me or Holly know if you are planning to join us!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST