I hope you have enjoyed your weekend. It was a beautiful weekend here in The Netherlands with lots of sunshine. We haven’t had a great summer here so these these summer days were very welcome.
I don’t want the summer to end but soon autumn will be here and then winter will arrive. But today it is still summer and I am in the mood for sunny photos. The photographer of these gorgeous shots is Richard Foulser.
(images by Richard Foulser)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI