I hope you have enjoyed your weekend. It was a beautiful weekend here in The Netherlands with lots of sunshine. We haven’t had a great summer here so these these summer days were very welcome.
I don’t want the summer to end but soon autumn will be here and then winter will arrive. But today it is still summer and I am in the mood for sunny photos. The photographer of these gorgeous shots is Richard Foulser.
(images by Richard Foulser)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY