I hope you have enjoyed your weekend. It was a beautiful weekend here in The Netherlands with lots of sunshine. We haven’t had a great summer here so these these summer days were very welcome.
I don’t want the summer to end but soon autumn will be here and then winter will arrive. But today it is still summer and I am in the mood for sunny photos. The photographer of these gorgeous shots is Richard Foulser.
(images by Richard Foulser)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER
- A MEDITERRANEAN PARADISE ON THE SPANISH COAST