Aren’t these barn-wood frames beautiful? The solid wood frames are handcrafted by Etsy seller Paradise Hill Designs from aged barn wood which are collected from falling down barns, cabins and fences in the area. Most of them are of old pine, some of old fir. They are built to last, held together by hidden screws, the holes filled with solid wood doweling. The frames have been carefully sanded but are otherwise left natural, showing off the wonderful patina of the wood, ranging from weathered greys to warm, sun-burnt browns. Click here to go to this Etsy shop.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES