Aren’t these barn-wood frames beautiful? The solid wood frames are handcrafted by Etsy seller Paradise Hill Designs from aged barn wood which are collected from falling down barns, cabins and fences in the area. Most of them are of old pine, some of old fir. They are built to last, held together by hidden screws, the holes filled with solid wood doweling. The frames have been carefully sanded but are otherwise left natural, showing off the wonderful patina of the wood, ranging from weathered greys to warm, sun-burnt browns. Click here to go to this Etsy shop.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME