These images are from the beautiful SAS hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. The entire hotel from the exterior facade through to the chairs gracing the lobby have been designed by Danish architect/designer Arne Jacobsen. His world famous Egg and Swan chairs were designed especially for the Royal Hotel.
Nowadays the restored “Royal Suite #606” is the only room in the hotel where everything from doorhandles to furniture and curtains is designed by Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HAND DRAWN BOTANICAL MURAL PAINTING
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SMALL APARTMENT IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A SUMMER COTTAGE
- SUMMER PEACH PANZANELLA SALAD
- THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- A LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER