These images are from the beautiful SAS hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. The entire hotel from the exterior facade through to the chairs gracing the lobby have been designed by Danish architect/designer Arne Jacobsen. His world famous Egg and Swan chairs were designed especially for the Royal Hotel.
Nowadays the restored “Royal Suite #606″ is the only room in the hotel where everything from doorhandles to furniture and curtains is designed by Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME