These images are from the beautiful SAS hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. The entire hotel from the exterior facade through to the chairs gracing the lobby have been designed by Danish architect/designer Arne Jacobsen. His world famous Egg and Swan chairs were designed especially for the Royal Hotel.
Nowadays the restored “Royal Suite #606″ is the only room in the hotel where everything from doorhandles to furniture and curtains is designed by Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS