When building this holiday home in Bretagne, France, the owners had a couple of demands. The house should cost as less as possible and the boundaries between interior and exterior should be limited.
Only industrial materials have been used for constructing the house. I don’t know what the total amount spent is, but I think the owners have succeeded in keeping the costs low.
The industrial feel is softened by the splashes of turquoise throughout the house.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS
- A MODERN STYLE MOROCCAN COUNTRY HOME