No kitchens today’s (more kitchen to come tomorrow!), but in this post I have focussed on the dining area. By the way, a big THANK YOU for all of you that sent me links and addresses of kitchen designers in The Netherlands. This is very helpful!!
As you can see I love wood! I just collected some images that I liked when I was putting together this post I noticed that all the dining tables in these images are made from wood.
The image above is my favorite. The table, with it’s simple design, is just gorgeous!
(images from living etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME