No kitchens today’s (more kitchen to come tomorrow!), but in this post I have focussed on the dining area. By the way, a big THANK YOU for all of you that sent me links and addresses of kitchen designers in The Netherlands. This is very helpful!!
As you can see I love wood! I just collected some images that I liked when I was putting together this post I noticed that all the dining tables in these images are made from wood.
The image above is my favorite. The table, with it’s simple design, is just gorgeous!
(images from living etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN