No kitchens today’s (more kitchen to come tomorrow!), but in this post I have focussed on the dining area. By the way, a big THANK YOU for all of you that sent me links and addresses of kitchen designers in The Netherlands. This is very helpful!!
As you can see I love wood! I just collected some images that I liked when I was putting together this post I noticed that all the dining tables in these images are made from wood.
The image above is my favorite. The table, with it’s simple design, is just gorgeous!
(images from living etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST