Today another gorgeous, Portuguese home! This use to be an old fisherman’s house but it is now the home holiday home of Portuguese decorator Marina Saldanha.
The house, situated on the Atlantic coast, is surrounded by a beautiful cactus garden.
I love the long wooden kitchen cabinet, and the bright accessories that give color to the kitchen.
The bedroom is simply decorated but looks comfortable and cosy with bed linen from Egyptian linnen and beautiful Chinese lanterns.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM