Today another gorgeous, Portuguese home! This use to be an old fisherman’s house but it is now the home holiday home of Portuguese decorator Marina Saldanha.
The house, situated on the Atlantic coast, is surrounded by a beautiful cactus garden.
I love the long wooden kitchen cabinet, and the bright accessories that give color to the kitchen.
The bedroom is simply decorated but looks comfortable and cosy with bed linen from Egyptian linnen and beautiful Chinese lanterns.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
- DIY PROJECT: FREE PRINTABLE DAILY REMINDERS
- NEW IITTALA COLLECTION
- A PENDANT LIGHT MADE OF STONE PAPER