Today another gorgeous, Portuguese home! This use to be an old fisherman’s house but it is now the home holiday home of Portuguese decorator Marina Saldanha.
The house, situated on the Atlantic coast, is surrounded by a beautiful cactus garden.
I love the long wooden kitchen cabinet, and the bright accessories that give color to the kitchen.
The bedroom is simply decorated but looks comfortable and cosy with bed linen from Egyptian linnen and beautiful Chinese lanterns.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WITH A STUNNING CHANDELIER