Today another gorgeous, Portuguese home! This use to be an old fisherman’s house but it is now the home holiday home of Portuguese decorator Marina Saldanha.
The house, situated on the Atlantic coast, is surrounded by a beautiful cactus garden.
I love the long wooden kitchen cabinet, and the bright accessories that give color to the kitchen.
The bedroom is simply decorated but looks comfortable and cosy with bed linen from Egyptian linnen and beautiful Chinese lanterns.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT
- CAROLINE MURPHY IN A BEAUTIFUL WOOLEN SWEATER
- ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS