This beautiful house is situated on the Troia peninsula in Portugal. It is the summer house of architect Pedro Ferreire Pinto and his daughters Sofia, who is also an architect, and Madalena, an interior architect. No wonder the house is stunning!
The living room has a concrete floor and white walls. I love the neutral colors and use of natural materials. In fact, it could have been my living room!
Simple materials such a concrete have been used through the house, as you can see in the bathroom. A beautiful pool, hidden in a pine tree forest, also belongs to the property. Isn’t this a fabulous place to spend you holiday?
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST