This beautiful house is situated on the Troia peninsula in Portugal. It is the summer house of architect Pedro Ferreire Pinto and his daughters Sofia, who is also an architect, and Madalena, an interior architect. No wonder the house is stunning!
The living room has a concrete floor and white walls. I love the neutral colors and use of natural materials. In fact, it could have been my living room!
Simple materials such a concrete have been used through the house, as you can see in the bathroom. A beautiful pool, hidden in a pine tree forest, also belongs to the property. Isn’t this a fabulous place to spend you holiday?
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM