This beautiful house is situated on the Troia peninsula in Portugal. It is the summer house of architect Pedro Ferreire Pinto and his daughters Sofia, who is also an architect, and Madalena, an interior architect. No wonder the house is stunning!
The living room has a concrete floor and white walls. I love the neutral colors and use of natural materials. In fact, it could have been my living room!
Simple materials such a concrete have been used through the house, as you can see in the bathroom. A beautiful pool, hidden in a pine tree forest, also belongs to the property. Isn’t this a fabulous place to spend you holiday?
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES