This beautiful house is situated on the Troia peninsula in Portugal. It is the summer house of architect Pedro Ferreire Pinto and his daughters Sofia, who is also an architect, and Madalena, an interior architect. No wonder the house is stunning!
The living room has a concrete floor and white walls. I love the neutral colors and use of natural materials. In fact, it could have been my living room!
Simple materials such a concrete have been used through the house, as you can see in the bathroom. A beautiful pool, hidden in a pine tree forest, also belongs to the property. Isn’t this a fabulous place to spend you holiday?
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA