The painted carpets in Paola Navona’s Greek home reminds me of Catherine’s Patterned Floor that was featured on Design*Sponge. Catherine is the first price winner of the Lena Corwin Printing by Hand contest. To celebrate the launch of lena’s book, Printing by Hand, Design*Sponge had a contest to find the reader with the best use of pattern in their home. I think Catherine’s Patterned Floor is a well deserved winner!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES