A few weeks ago I wrote about photographer Nicolas Matheus. His gorgeous portfolio includes photos from the Singita Lembodo Lodge in South Africa’s Kruger Park.
Singita Lebombo Lodge is situated in the Nwanetsi Concession Area in the Kruger National Park. The lodge is located in a remote wilderness with the largest concentration of game in Kruger. It rests lightly among the ancient boulders of the Lebombo Mountains, overlooking the African plain where two rivers meet. The lodge is beautifully decorated with natural materials. Staying here would be a dream but I am afraid it will be an expensive one..
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME