A few weeks ago I wrote about photographer Nicolas Matheus. His gorgeous portfolio includes photos from the Singita Lembodo Lodge in South Africa’s Kruger Park.
Singita Lebombo Lodge is situated in the Nwanetsi Concession Area in the Kruger National Park. The lodge is located in a remote wilderness with the largest concentration of game in Kruger. It rests lightly among the ancient boulders of the Lebombo Mountains, overlooking the African plain where two rivers meet. The lodge is beautifully decorated with natural materials. Staying here would be a dream but I am afraid it will be an expensive one..
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT