A few weeks ago I wrote about photographer Nicolas Matheus. His gorgeous portfolio includes photos from the Singita Lembodo Lodge in South Africa’s Kruger Park.
Singita Lebombo Lodge is situated in the Nwanetsi Concession Area in the Kruger National Park. The lodge is located in a remote wilderness with the largest concentration of game in Kruger. It rests lightly among the ancient boulders of the Lebombo Mountains, overlooking the African plain where two rivers meet. The lodge is beautifully decorated with natural materials. Staying here would be a dream but I am afraid it will be an expensive one..
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- A SUMMER HOME WITH VIEWS ON LAKE GARDA, ITALY
- PRETTY SUMMER COLOURS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VACATION IN A TRADITIONAL TRULLI IN ITALY
- A PERFECT SUMMER HOME (FOR RENT) ON FORMENTERA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A BOHO CHIC ECO RETREAT IN ANDALUCIA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- A LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN IN A PACIFIC PALISADES HOME
- AN ARCHITECT’S MODERN HOLIDAY HOME ON MALLORCA