A few weeks ago I wrote about photographer Nicolas Matheus. His gorgeous portfolio includes photos from the Singita Lembodo Lodge in South Africa’s Kruger Park.
Singita Lebombo Lodge is situated in the Nwanetsi Concession Area in the Kruger National Park. The lodge is located in a remote wilderness with the largest concentration of game in Kruger. It rests lightly among the ancient boulders of the Lebombo Mountains, overlooking the African plain where two rivers meet. The lodge is beautifully decorated with natural materials. Staying here would be a dream but I am afraid it will be an expensive one..
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT FOR SALE IN SWEDEN
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT