A few weeks ago I wrote about photographer Nicolas Matheus. His gorgeous portfolio includes photos from the Singita Lembodo Lodge in South Africa’s Kruger Park.
Singita Lebombo Lodge is situated in the Nwanetsi Concession Area in the Kruger National Park. The lodge is located in a remote wilderness with the largest concentration of game in Kruger. It rests lightly among the ancient boulders of the Lebombo Mountains, overlooking the African plain where two rivers meet. The lodge is beautifully decorated with natural materials. Staying here would be a dream but I am afraid it will be an expensive one..
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
- DIY PROJECT: FREE PRINTABLE DAILY REMINDERS