Every day I receive tons of email from companies, designers and PR firms promoting their products and asking for a mention on the style files. 95% of these emails are about products that have nothing to do with the topics I normally write about. I can not understand that these PR firms think that I would write about air conditioning systems or even the latest bra technology.. But yesterday I received an email from Espasso. And I am happy to write about this showroom as they have a gorgeous collection of contemporary and vintage furniture!
Espasso, located in New York and Los Angeles, is dedicated to modern and contemporary design from Brazil. They are excelling in the market for Brazilian furniture designers, ranging from mid-century masters such as Oscar Niemeyer, Sergio Rodrigues and Joaquim Tenreiro to today’s names like Isay Weinfeld, Carlos Motta and Arthur Casas.
Espasso: ‘The unique appeal of Brazilian furniture design results from blending of Brazil’s diverse cultural influences and a respect for traditional style. Its sophistication derives from the country’s rich artistic and intellectual heritage, which is reflected in each piece selected for our collection’. It is worth checking out Espasso’s website which offers a very complete, up-to-date range of their beautiful furniture pieces/
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INDUSTRICAL CHIC HOME IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES