I recently posted about Taschen’s New Seaside Interiors book. I got this book a few days ago and I can tell you that it is gorgeous!
One of the most beautiful properties featured in the book is this amazing home in Positano, Italy. This 18th century villa was renovated in 2004 by Lazzarini Pickering Architteti, an architectural and design studio based in Rome, Italy.
The entire house (and outdoor areas!) are gorgeous but I especially love the combination of ethnic accessories (such as the antique suzani rugs) with the modern lines of the architecture.
(photographer: Matteo Piazza)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME
- GET YOUR CLOSET ORGANIZED WITH VIRTUAL CLOSET SPACE
- BEST FURNITURE & HOME ACCESSORIES BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY HOMES ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF SYROS
- A NATURAL STYLE EASTER TABLE SETTING
- DIY: CROCHETED LACE EASTER EGG DECORATIONS
- BORDFOLK EGG CUP HOLDERS BY LUCIE KAAS