I recently posted about Taschen’s New Seaside Interiors book. I got this book a few days ago and I can tell you that it is gorgeous!
One of the most beautiful properties featured in the book is this amazing home in Positano, Italy. This 18th century villa was renovated in 2004 by Lazzarini Pickering Architteti, an architectural and design studio based in Rome, Italy.
The entire house (and outdoor areas!) are gorgeous but I especially love the combination of ethnic accessories (such as the antique suzani rugs) with the modern lines of the architecture.
(photographer: Matteo Piazza)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY FASHION DEALS
- BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY HOME DECOR DEALS
- REBECCA ATWOOD HOME TEXTILES: 25% DISCOUNT
- HAPPY SHOPPING WITH A 20% DISCOUNT
- AN INVITING HOME IN STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE