I recently posted about Taschen’s New Seaside Interiors book. I got this book a few days ago and I can tell you that it is gorgeous!
One of the most beautiful properties featured in the book is this amazing home in Positano, Italy. This 18th century villa was renovated in 2004 by Lazzarini Pickering Architteti, an architectural and design studio based in Rome, Italy.
The entire house (and outdoor areas!) are gorgeous but I especially love the combination of ethnic accessories (such as the antique suzani rugs) with the modern lines of the architecture.
(photographer: Matteo Piazza)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES
- A STYLISH & ECLECTIC APARMENT IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A DREAMY HOLIDAY BEACH HOUSE ON ST. BARTHS
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI