I recently posted about Taschen’s New Seaside Interiors book. I got this book a few days ago and I can tell you that it is gorgeous!
One of the most beautiful properties featured in the book is this amazing home in Positano, Italy. This 18th century villa was renovated in 2004 by Lazzarini Pickering Architteti, an architectural and design studio based in Rome, Italy.
The entire house (and outdoor areas!) are gorgeous but I especially love the combination of ethnic accessories (such as the antique suzani rugs) with the modern lines of the architecture.
(photographer: Matteo Piazza)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM