We are currently working to create the overall look and feel for our new house. This is the fun part! Here are some pages from the mood & style book that I composed.
I use this book to come to an overall look and take it with me when I go shopping for new furniture, paint, accessories etc.
As you can see I go for neutral colors and natural materials. This is probably not a surprise for regular readers of my blog!
One of the items that will definitely move to our new house is my coffee table. I will keep you posted in the next couple of months on further development and my choice of furniture and other things for our home.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME
- GET YOUR CLOSET ORGANIZED WITH VIRTUAL CLOSET SPACE
- BEST FURNITURE & HOME ACCESSORIES BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY HOMES ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF SYROS
- A NATURAL STYLE EASTER TABLE SETTING
- DIY: CROCHETED LACE EASTER EGG DECORATIONS
- BORDFOLK EGG CUP HOLDERS BY LUCIE KAAS