We are currently working to create the overall look and feel for our new house. This is the fun part! Here are some pages from the mood & style book that I composed.
I use this book to come to an overall look and take it with me when I go shopping for new furniture, paint, accessories etc.
As you can see I go for neutral colors and natural materials. This is probably not a surprise for regular readers of my blog!
One of the items that will definitely move to our new house is my coffee table. I will keep you posted in the next couple of months on further development and my choice of furniture and other things for our home.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC APARTMENT IN KRAKOW, POLAND
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID