We are currently working to create the overall look and feel for our new house. This is the fun part! Here are some pages from the mood & style book that I composed.
I use this book to come to an overall look and take it with me when I go shopping for new furniture, paint, accessories etc.
As you can see I go for neutral colors and natural materials. This is probably not a surprise for regular readers of my blog!
One of the items that will definitely move to our new house is my coffee table. I will keep you posted in the next couple of months on further development and my choice of furniture and other things for our home.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL MODERN RUSTIC COUNTRY KITCHEN
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: DIY FLORAL & FRUIT ICE BUCKET
- TRAVEL REVIEW: HOLIDAY FINCA LA BASA ON MALLORCA
- SUMMER DIY PROJECT: FRAMED PALM LEAF
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY