With Nourelnil, a boat hotel, you can discover Egypt in a luxurious way. All rooms and spaces on the boat are beautifully decorated. While cruising the river Nile you will discover the many archaeological treasures, magnificent deserts and breathtaking vistas Egypt has to offer.
For more information you can visit Nourelnil’s website. Vincent Leroux is the photographer that shot these images for French magazine Marie Claire Masion.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DOWNLOADABLE BREAKFAST IN BED ROOM SERVICE MENU
- A HOME ON CORSICA WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM