With Nourelnil, a boat hotel, you can discover Egypt in a luxurious way. All rooms and spaces on the boat are beautifully decorated. While cruising the river Nile you will discover the many archaeological treasures, magnificent deserts and breathtaking vistas Egypt has to offer.
For more information you can visit Nourelnil’s website. Vincent Leroux is the photographer that shot these images for French magazine Marie Claire Masion.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME