With Nourelnil, a boat hotel, you can discover Egypt in a luxurious way. All rooms and spaces on the boat are beautifully decorated. While cruising the river Nile you will discover the many archaeological treasures, magnificent deserts and breathtaking vistas Egypt has to offer.
For more information you can visit Nourelnil’s website. Vincent Leroux is the photographer that shot these images for French magazine Marie Claire Masion.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME