François Halard is a French photographer who studied at the Ecole des Arts Decoratifs in Paris. He moved to New York City and began to work for magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ and House & Garden. With these publication he established himself as a well known interior and architectural photographer.
Above you see some photos from his stunning portfolio. You can see more of his work here.
(images by François Halard)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A WHITE BEACH HOUSE ON THE GERMAN COAST
- FOR SALE: ANTIQUE SWEDISH DESK
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY