François Halard is a French photographer who studied at the Ecole des Arts Decoratifs in Paris. He moved to New York City and began to work for magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ and House & Garden. With these publication he established himself as a well known interior and architectural photographer.
Above you see some photos from his stunning portfolio. You can see more of his work here.
(images by François Halard)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE