These beautiful images were shot for Tine K’s catelogue. Tine K is a Danish interior accessories label created by Tine Kjeldsen. From an early age Tine always been interested in making a nice atmosphere. At 22 she started a shop which grew into a whole label.
Since that time the collection has grown and includes now not only cushion and quilts, but also furniture’s and clothes. Tine has her own style – the style is a mix of Asian, French, Scandinavian and Moroccan. Tine: ‘I like to mix colours, shapes and surfaces – despite the differences in cultures I manage to combine all impressions to a higher level of a ”very clean and simple style”. It is the greyish, ashy, dull and ”cold” colours that I love for the moment. Contrast in interior is important – that is why I mix these colours together with clear dark purple or clean white – this can be done with many different objects – perhaps a cushion or just a beautiful flower…..’
I love that Moroccan tray featured in some of the images. I have a couple of them (as I have them in Le Souk) and use them as a tray for candles, to serve tapas, and as a table on my balcony (the trays do not rust as they are made from aluminium).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND