Domino Magazine has a piece on their website featuring 16 international design bloggers. And quess what? The Style Files is mentioned in this list!! I am very honored to be part of it and to mentioned together with these great blogs. The article is written by the lovely Holly. You might know Holly from her blog decor8 but this busy lady recently started another blog called Haus Maus, which is a diary documenting her adventures in setting up a city apartment in Hannover (Germany) and navigating a new culture. Thank you Holly and Domino for including me in your list!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FOR SALE: ANTIQUE SWEDISH DESK
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT