Domino Magazine has a piece on their website featuring 16 international design bloggers. And quess what? The Style Files is mentioned in this list!! I am very honored to be part of it and to mentioned together with these great blogs. The article is written by the lovely Holly. You might know Holly from her blog decor8 but this busy lady recently started another blog called Haus Maus, which is a diary documenting her adventures in setting up a city apartment in Hannover (Germany) and navigating a new culture. Thank you Holly and Domino for including me in your list!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE